Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Plancks for a flat stomach

Good morning out there,
yesterday night I looked around the internet a little for some workout ideas and general information. I have crossed a website where I would say its not really professional advise for any exercise use, but what I read there is in lign with what I am suggesting myself.

The topic of the online article was: What stomach type are you? So I thought 'hmm, interesting, what stomach type am I?' And I checked and obviously I have a type of stomach that is flat on the top, but from the belly button on there is a, lets say, fat bulge. The article states that I do enough workout, so I cannot blame myself on that one. The exercises that best support a flat stomach in my case are - SURPRISE: PLANCKs. I have a love-hate relationship to plancks. I so love them for the effect they have on the stomach (cause the article is correct in this respect) but I hate the Planck position cause it is a tough exercise. But hey, flat stomach and some painful minutes that let you sweat, or a fat bulge that looks unattractive and you tend to try to hide it all the time. I choose option number 1. And that made me work out this morning as my wakeup call:

1 min Planck position
30 seconds Side to Side
1 min Planck position
30 seconds Leg Lift
1 min Planck position
30 seconds Side to Side
1 min Planck position
30 seconds Leg Lift
1 min Planck position
30 seconds Side to Side
1 min Planck position
30 seconds Leg Lift
1 min Planck position
Above exercise routine has 4 rounds, 12 mins of short intense abs workout where Planck position is a major part of it. Try it out, I had the exercise a while ago, it really does work on your stomach.
Enjoy and a good day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment